Thursday, June 25, 2009

Baby Update: 26 Weeks

I think I'm 26 weeks, yes I'm 26 weeks this week. 
Obviously my forgetfulness hasn't lessened any, and with this brutal but awesome heat that we're getting my feet have taken it's toll with swelling.
But I'm not complaining, I love summer. I love these hots sunny days. 
I just wish I were relaxing in my backyard with my feet up, getting some Vitamin D and watching Boone play in his pool.
Instead of sitting all day in an office which is what is causing the swelling :(
---------------------
According to my baby books the baby should be just under 2lbs by now and starting to put on weight, or "fill out" Kristen commented last night that he thinks my stomach feels firmer. I told him it must be everything getting tighter where the baby is getting bigger and there's only so much room in there...he, he.
---------------------
Other than the swelling bothering me I feel really good. Sleeping at night has been a little more restless but not unbearable. I still feel rested in the morning. I'm feeling the baby move lots and lots so that's a good thing.
And I'm cotinually growing which is good for the baby but not so good for my ego :)
I'm still really enjoying the experience of being pregnant. Quite surreal somedays but such a miracle.
--------------------
Today I finish up with a pregnancy quote that I thought was pretty cute.....LOL
Today's Quote
Life is tough enough without having someone kick you from the inside.  ~Rita Rudner

No comments: