Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Whatever Wednesday

I check the Smart Canucks website about once a day or once every couple of days. The other day I saw a post about a new TV show that was compared to Twilight. No it's not a spin off from Twilight, but it does go on to say if you enjoyed the books you might enjoy this show.
For more info click HERE
------------------------------------
I also put this photo of Boone on my photo blog yesterday. In case you missed it, here it is.
Yep...he fell asleep with a tennis ball in his mouth. No worries, not long after he rolled over and it fell out. I wouldn't let him choke on it or anything.
-------------------------------
If you buy lotto tickets don't forget 649 is a big one tonight....$26 million I think?!?! Good Luck!
-----------------------
Today's Quote
Love, real love, you begin to pray, outlives the moment.
 ~Lewis Buzbee

No comments: