Friday, May 15, 2009

Food Friday: Greek Isles Pasta Salad

Happy Long Weekend!
Before I begin with today's food feature I have to talk about Grey's Anatomy. 
Wow! That's the way a season finale SHOULD end! What a cliff hanger....cannot wait til Sept :)
Okay now on to food....yummy.
Since the Victoria Day weekend (in Canada) is the unofficial kick off to summer I figured today would be the perfect day to start my summer salad series.
Today I begin with one of Karen's submission's, Greek Isles Pasta Salad. So without further ado, here we go. Give it a try, I hope you like it.
Greek Isles Pasta Salad
3 cups cooked bow tie pasta
2 cups baby spinach
1 cup of the following Kraft dressings (Feta w/ Oregano, Sun Dried Tomatoes, Cracked Peppercorns)
1 cup cherry tomatoes (halved)
3/4 cup drained canned chick peas (optional)
1 cup Kraft Greek dressing
Mix all ingredients well. Can be served immediately or refrigerated until ready to serve.
---------------------------------------------
Today's Quote
Reading was a way to make friends or enemies, a way to discover how all these different people exist in the world and to rub shoulders with them.
—Amy Poehler

No comments: