Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Weekend In Review: tuesday style...again

Don't know what's up with me and not posting on Mondays....either way...I had a nice weekend.
Friday night was spent relaxing at home with the hubby. Saturday was up early and to the grocery store, then did all my house cleaning because the girlies were coming to visit. To do SCRAPBOOKING! It was awesome...I only did 3 layouts (I was trying to be hostess too) but 3 layouts are a LOT more than I would have done had I not scheduled a scrapbooking afternoon.
Had a great time catching up with old friends, spending time with the girls and just chatting. Good times, good times.
Then Saturday evening I went to the movies with another girlfriend. We went to see "He's just not that into you" And while it is a romantic comedy, it's definitely not your typical chick flick. I honestly think guys could watch this movie and say they actually enjoyed it. Not necessarily LOVED it like it did, but yeah was at least slighly amused by it :) After that we headed to Second Cup for hot chocolate and to catch up.
I'm so lucky that I have so many girlfriends, they're all awesome in their own way.
Sunday I slept in...oh yeah I did. I didn't get up til 9am. For some that's not late but for me that is totally sleeping in when you have a dog that thinks you have to get up by 6:30 on the weekends. Kristen was already gone to hunting school with Boone so I was able to roll over and get some extra zzz's
I love these 50-50 weekends I've been having lately. 50% busy and 50% just relaxing. Can't ask for much more than that.
Today's Quote
"Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think."   ~Benjamin Disraeli


No comments: