Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday Thoughts

I have a bunch of stuff going through my head today....
First my thoughts & prayers are going out the Crisp Family. I do not know them, nor do they know me but I feel terrible for them. I can't even imagine how the parents feel. If you're not familiar with the story of Brandon Crisp, click here.
Secondly, I was watching Breakfast Television this morning and was listening to one of the ladies that won the lotto 6/49 last week....over 40 million I think the winnings were split between 4 co-workers. When asked how she felt she went on to say happy and terrified. Happy because you always hope you'd win the lottery but terrified because of all the changes that come with winning the lottery that she doesn't lose what makes her happy now. This lady will do just fine with her winnings, she seems so grounded :) Congrats!
Third, It is wrong for me to be excited about stores having all their Christmas stock out and actually playing Christmas music? I love Christmas....and this year is going to be a special one. Can't wait!
No big plans for the weekend, hoping to get a few things done around the house and another Christmas card shoot on Sunday. Other than that, just relax :) Hope you all have a great weekend & Happy Friday!
Today's Quote:
"The ideals that have lighted my way time after time and have given me new courage to face life cheerfully, have been Kindness, Beauty, and Truth" ~Albert Einstein

No comments: