Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Wednesday Whatevers....

I don't have much to chat about today.....just "whatever" comes off the top of my head
First, check out this post on Zen Habits.....thought it was interesting :)
I'm having a hard time finding a Halloween costume, so many are just not "appropriate" even though the idea of them is great. And I'm just not talented enough to take the idea and make my own :( Hopefully I'll find something soon.
Recipe coming soon.....I don't have step by step photos and wondering if I should just post the recipe without them?
It's COLD here today, some areas even had snow, not us...yet. Thank goodness.
I have a lot on my mind lately and feel distracted, I hate feeling distracted. "Do what you're doing while you're doing it"....yeah having a hard time with that one.
Getting a MUCH needed haircut this weekend.....will try to post photos. Just realized that I was going to do the self portrait once a month and it's almost the end of October and I haven't yet...oops. Need to put that on the "to do" list.
Today's Quote:
"Freedom is choosing your responsibility. It's not having no responsibilities; it's choosing the ones you want" ~Toni Morrison
Happy Wednesday Everyone :)

No comments: