Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Be-lated Weekend in Review

This past weekend I had the pleasure of babysitting my Godson Tristan. Quite the adventure since he's in his "terrible two's" and sometimes the mood was very pleasant and other times not so much. Overall the experience was a good one. But add on top of that a very hyper puppy who get's super excited when children come around. I was by myself with the both of them for a while and even called Kristen asking when he was coming home cause I needed "help" please? .....
Here's a couple of photos when both of them were calm and getting along :)
I put the cushions on the floor in case Tristan rolled and I didn't catch him in time, when I looked here was Boone thinking they were put there for him.
And one of my puppy alone who is growing like a weed and hardly looks like a puppy anymore :(
Today's Quote:
"I trust that everything happens for a reason, even when we're not wise enough to see it."  ~Oprah

No comments: