Monday, June 2, 2008

The Secret

I finished reading the book "The Secret" with some difficulty I might add. I loved the idea of the book, it's basically to think positively, always focus on the good and what you want rather than what you don't want. And whatever you put out will ultimiately come back to you, so if you put out bad, bad will come back. If you put out good, good will come back.
And this is the exact reason why I struggled with the book, I found it a bit repetitive and kind of "common sense" however, with that being said, I am glad I read the book. I am working on trying a few of the ideas in the book, such as a vision board. Where you paste a picture of what you want for your life and wait for it to happen. I'm not going to tell you what those things are right now, I will when they happen, come true, I receive, etc.

If you're interested in learning more about the secret without reading the book, check out the official website http://thesecret.tv/

Happy Monday!

No comments: