Thursday, April 24, 2008

TV night....YAY!!!

Things have been "hec-tic!!" Last night we finished our volleyball season and won! Meaning we get prizes....yay. The banquet is this Saturday of which, myself and the girls will be attending. I've been working diligently on the proofs from my last shoot. I've been trying to enjoy some of this nice weather, and somehow try to keep my house in order (hasn't been going too well) And then's there tonight....the kick off to Kristen's ball hockey season but I won't be going, because......
Grey's Anatomy & Ugly Betty are BACK ON THE AIR!! Woo-hoo!!!! :)
TV night has resumed...am I excited? Absolutely! I hear they're giving away free McSteamy and McDreamy t-shirts downtown Toronto this morning....wish I were closer :( I'd definitely want a McSteamy one (even though the radio announcers were saying everyone wants McDreamy...oh well, more for me)
Also, a bit of a teaser for you...I might have some news in May but we're still waiting on a few things before it's confirmed. Like I said, a lot going on. Anyway....have a great Thursday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a McSteamy girl too! I wish I knew where they were giving out those tees.

Vicki