Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Reed Photoshoot

Since yesterday's post was of birthday wishes, some shots from Reed's photo shoot will be shown today.
A side pose....when I showed Mommy this one on the camera she "really" liked it. I love that it looks like his lips are puckered for a sweet kiss xoxox

Then a super close up shot....look at those gorgeous eyes!

I love baby feet....Myrna this one is for you ;)

And my favourite pose of all....him laughing with his tongue out. Don't ya just want to eat him up? A couple of people have asked if the picture is suppose to be "off" like that to which I very sheepishly reply a quiet yes....? :(
Not sure if I'm a crap photographer or if they don't get "my style" Oh well...it's still my favourite!

Today's quote to ponder: "If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive..." -- Eleonora Duse

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Love it! Great job-if you lived in NL I`d get you to take some of Rylan

Myrna Hynes said...

Thanks for adding the baby feet for me....I LOVE THEM!!
I love his shirt..teehee