Friday, December 7, 2007

Another Passing....

yep....another sad post.
I received an email from a former co-worker of mine to tell me that another co-worker of ours had passed away. I'm so shocked and sadden by this news. I knew she was off work receiving chemotherapy but I had no idea she was THAT sick. I knew they had pretty much started the chemo as soon as she was diagnosed which was honestly maybe a couple of months ago.
I just can't believe it, she was young (only 41 or 42 if I remember correctly) single gal, who loved life. You work with someone 7 years and say good-bye to move on to a new position not realizing that might literally the last time you say good-bye to them. You just never know what life has in store.
My thoughts & prayers go out to the Belliveau family at this sad times in their lives. God Bless.

No comments: