Thursday, September 13, 2007

Nfld Pics - Part 6 (My Girls)

Kenda & Kayla...I absolutely ADORE these girls, my girls....they're the sisters I never had. I loved seeing them and spending time with them on our visit to The Rock.
I don't talk to them nearly as much as I would like/should...but it's an understanding the 3 of us just have that we know we'll always be there for each other. Not to mention, those childhood memories, that only us (and of course Blaine) will have, will "get", and can look back and laugh about. They spend as much time at my parents house now as they do they're own. And my parents are just an extension of their own parents, my beloved Uncle Shawn & Aunt Marg :)

This picture taken at the campfire after our wedding

They also went with me to Stanhope to visit with Nan & Pop Ball, the drive there was AWESOME! Right girlies?? LOL :)

I love this picture of Kenda....the strong, quiet one...literally. She doesn't say a whole lot, isn't really an emotional person (unlike Kayla and I who bawl over everything) but she's just so sweet, sincere, and then has that dry humour (inherited from Uncle Shawn) that make's her so funny! I don't think she even knew I was taking this picture of her.


Then this picture...where do I begin? We went to visit Kristen's family our last night in Nfld, and on the walk back to my parents house, this is what I see ahead of me. I've never seen two sisters be so close and get along the way Kenda & Kayla do. I can't even explain how I feel everytime I look at this shot...just love 'em so much! :)

2 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Aw, so sweet, you got some great pics of them together. You really do look like you COULD be sisters, not just cousins.

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

Those are awesome pics...I know how much "your girls" mean to you and it must have been awesome to see them again.