Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Nfld Pics - Part 2 (Grandparents)

I love taking pictures of my grandparents...they're faces just have so much character and widsom. While home I tried to get shots of them all, but somehow missed Kristen's grandparents on his mom's side...I know...shame on me.
However...here's the rest:
Nan & Pop Bishop by the Cherry Tree
Nan Ball in the kitchen
Pop Ball at the dining table
Larry and Nan Brown, that's her boyfriend, but they've been common law for so long ...probably over 20 years I'm guessing, that he's more a husband than a boyfriend. He's a major Harley dude, actually owns a couple...seems really mean looking but when he speaks his voice is literally barely above a whisper & an all around gentle soul :)

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

Last time you were home you got some great pics of your grandparents, these are awesome too. I particularly like the one of your pop at the table wishing you would just stop taking pictures.