Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Marineland

Just some shots from Marineland...
From the show, and my FAV picture of Steph & Tristan watching the whale


Me feeding the deer, which felt really weird on the hand cause they're quite gentle.
Love this pic of the bear that Kristen took and the roller coaster was GREAT. You go into a dark tunnel and you're thinking "this is it?!!?" and then you .....DROP in complete darkness. So AWESOME :)
Kristen and I enjoying the day



Sorry the picture of the whale jumping isn't very good, it was really hard to time the camera and when I finally time it right I'm completely off centre.
And look carefully I gave Tristan a mohawk much to mommy's dismay so it was very short lived. I think little boys with mohawks are just so DARN cute!

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

I've always wanted to go see the whales...so beautiful!
I'd totally be loving the roller coaster too.