Friday, May 25, 2007

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Went to see Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End last night at theatres (selected theatres were airing 8pm showings)
I must say it's not my favourite of the 3....the first one is still that. However, I did like it more than the 2nd.
As I was watching I was thinking to myself I'm really enjoying this movie even though it's not amazing like I thought it would be...then there's the "TWIST" and for me it made the movie. I was NOT expecting it in any way, shape, or form.
Here's the link on MSN movies which shows some clips and the trailer (if I remember correctly) I can't paste the official website cause I'm forbidden to access it here at work...oops.
Don't know if I'd recommend everyone to rush out to theatres to see it (effects are better if you do though, and I would go see it again but it's because I'm a fan) but definitely rent it on DVD when it's released.

No comments: