Friday, March 23, 2007

Happy Birthday Kristen

Only younger for a day.....now you're old too ;)

To everyone who wished me a happy birthday yesterday...thank you VERY much. It's so nice having 1 day a year that's all about ME!
It was a good day...a bit tired from the late night volleyball on Wednesday. I had some great presents given to me, a yummy cake from my co-workers and dinner cooked for me when I got home. I spent the evening chatting on the phone, lying on the couch and watching Ugly Betty (most of it) and Grey's Anatomy. What more could a girl ask for?
I'm hoping to do a wee bit of shopping out of my birthday $ ...the first thing to buy on my list are these slippers from the Superstore:
...much to Kristen's dismay...he's not a fan of the new slipper fad. Sorry honey but I REALLY want them and now I will purchase them :) yay me!

No comments: