Friday, February 16, 2007

Movies & TV

Want to talk about TV & Movies on this fine Friday morning....

First...the most important Grey's Anatomy!! I had read on MSN earlier this week that a main character was going to die, and so the speculation began as to who it would be. And then last night, it's Meredith...however you know 100% this is just her bright light moment and she'll come back to life at the end of next weeks show, but I would like to say kudos to the publicity department at ABC for dropping such a rumour out there for people to watch & to get the ratings...cause it WORKED! And I'm not even upset with them for telling the 'white' lie.

Second....Kristen rented a couple of movies to watch on Valentines. He picked The Guardian and The Departed. We had no idea that both movies were OVER 2 hours long...

With that said....LOVED both movies.

The Guardian - Plot Outline: A high school swim champion (Ashton Kutcher) with a troubled past enrolls in the U.S. Coast Guard's "A" School, where legendary rescue swimmer Ben Randall (Kevin Costner) teaches him some hard lessons about loss, love, and self-sacrifice.

And this one I enjoyed even more than the Guardian....

The Departed - Plot Outline: Two men from opposite sides of the law (Matt Damon & Leonardo Dicaprio) are undercover within the Massachusetts State Police and the Irish mafia, but violence and bloodshed boil when discoveries are made, and the moles are dispatched to find out their enemy's identities.

Just thought I'd mention it in case you're out to rent some movies this weekend. Have a good one everyone.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I really liked the Guardian but I have`nt seen departed yet. I watched Saw I this weekend and I enjoyed it so I`ll watch #2 next