Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm all Better!

After being so sick yesterday (most of this week for that matter), Kristen brought home some tablets for me, specifically for upset stomach. I took one and voila! I feel like a million bucks. My stomach is MUCH better, I ate dinner last night and breakfast this morning and I feel normal...it's such a great feeling. Thanks hunny bunny!

Now for my Friday tidbits of ramblings...

Quote for the day:
"Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim." -- Nora Ephron

I could go on and on about this quote but I won't...you draw your own conclusions.

Grey's Anatomy-
I'm so glad Denny was on last night's show, I love Denny and I still get upset that he's dead. I know I'm a complete weirdo but I do. I just about bawled my eyes out at the end when Izzy "feels" him there when she's leaving the hospital. It's just so romantic in that cheesy tv sort of way.
On another note, we finally find out who the mystery person is that was leaving the show...Meredith's mom. I'm not even upset about it cause she didn't have a major role anyway. I do like how they killed her off though and the way it gave Meredith closure. I'm a big fan of happy ever after.
Also, anyone hear the rumours of Addison leaving for her own show that's going to be a spin off of Grey's? And how conveniently, right out of the blue, she gives McSteamy a 60 day 2nd chance?!?!?! Hmm....think he's going to be able to do it?...of course he is, and back to New York they will go. And that'll be another show I'll have to watch, just hope it's on, on a sensible night of the week.

Ugly Betty-
Re-run but happened to be a show that I hadn't seen the full episode so it was good to see it.

Scrapbooking-
It's been since October or November that I last did some scrapbooking, Marianne had invited us to her house a few weeks ago but her daughter was sick and had to post-pone until tonight. I wasn't going to go since I was sick myself but think I will now that I'm feeling much better. I have SO much to get caught up on but I'm not overwhelmed, just taking a bit at a time. Tonight I'm going to focus on my Cuba album. It would be lovely to finish it but that's probably not going to happen.

Hockey-
No hockey tonight for Kristen (thus another perfect reason to go scrapbooking at Marianne's tonight) but Kristen is playing in a tournament tomorrow in Collingwood. I don't know much about it, except that it's outside and it's for charity. I say have fun & stay warm! Think I'm going to use the day to myself to get my cleaning done and hopefully continue some scrapbooking in hopes that tonight the creative juices get flowing and I can be a bit productive.

Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Glad you`re feeling better. I really liked denny too and wish he was back on the show.