Thursday, February 8, 2007

Dreams

I can honestly say I don't recall ever dreaming of myself getting married, that was until last night....I actually 'dreamed' of Kristen and I at our wedding. I couldn't even tell Kristen about the dream this morning because I refuse to "TELL" dreams before eating breakfast, if you do, then they might come true. Old superstition my Aunt told me.

It was so bizarre, first of all the church ceremony didn't go as planned, my cousin was supposed to sing and decided right in the middle of the ceremony she didn't want too or wasn't going too, something like that.

Then off to the reception where there was no head table so we were just lining up these crappy chairs and 3 or 4 tables to make one big head table.

And somehow we ended up outside the reception area (which looked like the lobby of an arena)because we were waiting for people to actually show up for the dinner and the people who were putting their gifts on the table were opening them and saying "look what we got you"

The whole time in my dream I remember thinking I'm not going to be upset this is my wedding day, I'm not going to be upset.

The only thing positive about my "dreamed wedding day" was that I felt I looked beautiful and I had the perfect dress.

I really have no idea what any of this might mean, and you know how dreams sometimes jump all over the place and have all these people that having nothing to do with anything (like co-workers and people from my hometown that I haven't seen or talked to in years), it's so confusing....but anyway just thought I'd share my disaster wedding! Hope it's not a sign of things to come....eek!

No comments: