Friday, October 20, 2006

Pondering the Past Year....

Just the other day I was thinking about that has happened in a year (since last Oct) and then yesterday Kristen makes a comment about some picture on my blog from last October. I'm like what are you talking about? He said oh I was looking at Oct 2005 on your blog, we've done a lot this year. I said you know I was just thinking about that exact thing the other day....

Last year this time I was going bonkers, trying to get all the paperwork finalized for our house. This year this time, Kristen is working on our 1 yr list to send to Tarion for things that need to be fixed in the house (not a whole lot I don't think....)

I'm very proud of Kristen and I, a lot has happened in the past year, we moved into our house, went to Cuba, we've celebrated birthdays, we've been sad and stressed for friends and family, I started a new job, moved to a new town, and just been through many ups and downs in general. Yet here we are, happy and healthy....whatever doesn't kill us only makes us stronger, I believe that to be very true.

I asked Kristen what our goals are for 2007 (I know it is a bit early to ask yet) and he said go down south again and I said go to Nfld both of which are in the works but still not definite. I also threw in, a wedding!?!? But nope, really don't think that's going to happen actually shouldn't say "think", I KNOW that's not going to happen. Honestly though, I would love for their to be a wedding this summer....not my own!!

I'm thinking of a couple of friends who've been together as long as Kristen and I but seem to be at a different point in their lives than us, they're at the point where they're soon ready to have children (in case you haven't been reading my blog, that's at least 2 yrs away for me). Meaning in every aspect of their lives there couldn't be a better time....plus all their closest friends will be in Nfld the same time as them and nobody would miss out on the joyous occassion :)

Anyway, that's my two cents worth on THAT topic! So yeah, that's my thoughts on this gloomy, cool and wet Friday morning. Any suggestions of what I can add to my 2007 to do list?!?! Love anything creative.....

No comments: