Thursday, March 9, 2006

Day 2 of the new job...

...and I'm doing okay. Yesterday wasn't "tough" per se...it was just long and boring. Lots of reading, not much training, lots of formal stuff. Today lots of training and actually doing a few things on my own...loved today compared to yesterday and feel soooo much better about the job already. I hope as the days go on it keeps getting better at the same rate as yesterday to today.

I want to send out a HUGE thank you to everyone who has been sending me emails to check up on me and say they're rooting for me.....I had no idea the courage it takes to start a new job and how hard it is to adjust to change. I really appreciate everyone who has done anything to make this transition easier for me.

And to my Butcher girls...especially Jen and Myrna...all I want to do is keep telling you two how much I love you...isn't that just the strangest? It's like you don't realize what you have until its gone, and I feel like I can't tell you enough...love is such a strong yet cheesy word at times and yet its the only thing that fits right now.

Oh if I get a chance this weekend I'm going to post the pics of the going away festivites Butcher had for me and all the GREAT presents :) yes I'm spoiled but you have no idea how appreciated it all really is. If my gratitude could only be expressed in more than just these words.

3 comments:

Myrna Hynes said...

Sniffle...we really miss you! Glad things are going well, I'm sure it'll continue to get better. Love you too! :)

Stephanie said...

Enjoy you new job-sounds like it`s going to be great.

Jenny said...

Yeah we really really miss you too...they can no longer call us the three musketeers. :(
It's just not the same without you and everybody keeps bringing it up just making it worse. :(