Monday, February 13, 2006

Winter Olympics - Torino, Italy

I love the winter olympics...I have to specify winter cause I don't watch much of the summer ones when they're on. Since I was little I remember mom turning on CBC and always rooting for Canada in sports that she barely even knew the rules. I now think I have Kristen addicted....since Saturday morning we've watched Jennifer Heil win gold in the moguls, Canada kick Russia's butt in hockey (I missed the game against Italy where Canada won 16-0) and watched numerous speed skating races (I missed the one where Canada won bronze though, Kristen saw it) I'm so proud to be Canadian. If you're interested in the medal standings here's the link to CBC http://www.cbc.ca/olympics/medals/index.shtml?totals

1 comment:

Myrna Hynes said...

I love how GOOGLE has their title altered to include the olympic cartoons and stuff...today is a snowboarder! GO CANADA!