Friday, October 14, 2005

Being 25

Is soooo stressful....it's supposed to be that time in your life when you're carefree, out partying, having fun. Instead I'm so worked up about so many things. Apparently what nobody tells you is at 25 you're supposed to know who you are and make life altering decisions. For example, where to live, where to work, when to marry, when to have children, what are your goals in life so you invest your money properly, it goes on and on. I know I'm not the only one in this situation cause I've had many conversations with friends lately about the exact same issues. I can't wait to be 40 when you supposedly have everything in life figured out....lol.

2 comments:

Ickie said...

I think about this too, I know that im far from figuring alot of things out. Im 28, I think that I should have children but I know im not really ready.
I think everything as an order and everything falls in place eventually, so try not to worry about it too much.

Myrna Hynes said...

I agree...28 too and still figuring out stuff. I'm beginning to wonder if you EVER really figure it out. Guess we just have to be happy in the moment.