Friday, July 22, 2005

Thoughts for today

Today is Friday, the day before Myrna's big day. I'm so happy for her but just as disappointed that I couldn't be there. Last night seeing Jen and Chris pack up their vehicle for their vacation tempted me so much to just pack up the car and drive right behind them, all the way to PEI. Obviously we didn't or I wouldn't be posting this blog. It's all going to be okay though, I'll see the video, I'll see the pictures, and I'll hear all the stories. It will just have to do.

Also want to say congratulations to Bobby and Lisa Barnes who welcomed their new bundle of joy into the world yesterday. David Robert Boyd Barnes came into the world at 9lbs 8oz and 62 cm long. Congrats!

As for my weekend plans, tonight I will be unpacking and repacking boxes to prepare for my Aunts yard sale. This will be our last big "weeding out" of our belongings before moving in October. Tomorrow we'll bring everything to my Aunts house to make a couple of $$, we seriously aren't doing it for the money. We do it just to get rid of the clutter, cause whatever is left over we bring straight to the Salvation Army store. I want the move to the new house to be a fresh start free of clutter, ugly furniture and bad decor decisions...lol. I'm sure I'll still make them but at least Kristen and I have a better feel for our style now.

Well that's it for now, just wanted to ramble a bit on this sleepy Friday morning. Have a great weekend everyone :) Oh two weeks from today and I'll be on vacation in Nfld.

No comments: