Thursday, July 14, 2005

Our house is FINALLY started!

House footings Posted by Picasa


YAY!! I'm so excited, we finally have the beginnings of a foundation. I know all those lines make no sense to you but let me try to explain...to your far left that rectangle you see is our garage. To the right front, that will be our cold cellar downstairs and porch upstairs. Then the big open area with to big cement circles or blobs will be everything else, bedrooms, kitchen and great room. I'll keep posting pics as the house progresses. Just over 3 months and we will officially be homeowners :)

2 comments:

Daph's Amazing Kids said...

I'm so excited for you. That's awesome. I must say this is the first time I've seen someone show the foundation to their house to everyone. But I can picture it in my head - kinda. Anyway, Congratulations. woohoo.

Myrna Hynes said...

Congrats...it's so good to see progress. I just can't wait for us to move!!